Overlook the Thousand Hills Golf Course
Situated in a prime location for dining, entertainment, and attractions, this hotel offers plenty of great upgrades and amenities to relax after a long day of Branson adventuring.
Comfort Inn @ Thousand Hills
This Choice Hotels Platinum award-winner, overlooking Thousand Hills Golf Course is on Branson’s Yellow Route--just a block off the famous 76 Strip, W 76 Country Boulevard in Branson and convenient to theaters, shops and restaurants. A full service restaurant, Montana Mike’s, is adjacent to this hotel. This hotel was selected as Choice Hotels Inn of the Year in 2012.
Guest room amenities include 32” LED flat screen televisions, electronic lock, viewfinder, safety latch, iron/ironing board, coffee maker, hair dryer, toiletries, alarm clock radio, cable/movie channels, free local calls, free wireless Internet, refrigerator, microwave, recliner, activity table, sitting area, connecting rooms and double granite vanities in most rooms.
The free hot breakfast includes such foods such as scrambled eggs, sausage patties, biscuits and sausage gravy, and fresh Belgium waffles. Additionally, fresh fruits, yogurts, breads and pastries, juices, milk, coffee and teas are served. A detailed list can be provided upon request.
- Located in Thousand Hills and within walking distance of the Branson Variety and Andy Williams' Moon River Theaters.
- Within two miles of over 30 theaters, attractions and shopping outlets.
- Free hot breakfast each morning.
- Adjacent to Lone Star Steakhouse, within walking distance of Florentina's, Andy Williams' Moon River Grill and Panera Bread Company restaurants.
- Within one mile of Branson's top shopping outlets.
- Located on the Yellow Route for easy traffic navigation.